What do bed bugs look like?
• Reddish/brown in colour
• Oval bodies
• 6 legs
How fast do bed bugs multiply?
A female bed bug will lay 1-5 eggs a day but a total of 500 in her life time. Bed bug incubate for 10 days before they hatch.
What are the signs of a bed bug infestation?
• Itchy skin
• Small blood smears on bedding
• Tiny dark spots on your sheets, mattress or box spring
• Dried remains
How to inspect your bed for bed bugs?
• Inspect your bed and bedding in between washing your sheets
• Check around the edge of the mattress and box spring
• In seams, under buttons and tags
• Inside your headboard, footboard or bed frame